Here's a big Kudo for a friend in my organ donation family! Randy spoke to 1200 students at Eastlake High School in Sammamish today! It was the first assembly type presentation at a school that any of us has done. He said it was well received and hopefully could be the start of something new!
Randy is also in an organ donation television commercial that is airing in the greater Seattle area. Check it out on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgRCnglbhac. Great job! Randy is also looking forward to meeting his donor's family in the coming months. I know he is excited and I'm sure it will be on the news. I'll add more info on it when it comes available.
Randy, it is truly an honor and a privilege to know you. Keep fighting the good fight!
I gotta run...
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment