Just a short note, I spent my weekend drilling with the 181st BSB in Seattle, WA. Friday saw us in meetings till midnight. Twas a little better on Sat. & Sun. But I also came down with a nasty cold, I feel like I have a leaky Price Pfister faucet on my face! If you are reading this and are in great health, take a minute to appreciate it. Enjoy it. Be happy not being sick!
I sent out a press release today to a lot of local papers and a few radio shows. We will have to see what comes of it. I'll be putting the full court press on starting next week. The good news is that we are at 18%, the bad news is that we are only at 18%!
More thoughts tomorrow night.
I gotta run...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment