Saturday, October 6, 2007

Big Donation! We're getting there!

So Thursday we got our biggest donation yet. $1040, yes that equates to 40 entries. Not bad for a coug! LOL Another donation received this morning brings our total to $1504!! We're almost halfway to last years total and still have seven weeks to go! We should reach $10k no problem.

I will most certainly be adding another Seahawks item to the package in a few weeks. I'll be attending the Marcus Trufant Billiards and Bowling Classic. I'm going to leave this one up to you guys so let me know who you would like me to get an autograph from? Give me a couple of ideas in case one of them is not there. This is your chance to make your opinion count!

I ended up skipping training yesterday; too many things kept coming up. I did however get my Vanessa Carlton tickets! I am so excited!!! I can't wait!

I spent some time with a friend last night in the hospital. I kind of owed him, and still do. He escorted my wife to Germany and facilitated a lot of their travel when I was in the coma. He was getting out last evening but still needs some more testing. Get better good buddy!

I completed my longest run yet. 8.5 miles in just over 1 hour, 9 minutes. I felt pretty good towards the end, first time since I ramped up the training. I'll be doing longer runs in the next 6 weeks to make sure I'm ready. My goal is to break the 4 hour mark. Last year I did it in 4 hours, 45 minutes. If I'm able to break 4 it'll be a big improvement!!

more later,

I gotta run...

No comments: