Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

On this day I would like to especially thank all of you who donated to the fundraiser! It is people like you who truly make a difference in our world. Thank you!

I'm currently up on Camano Island having Turkey Day dinner with my wife's family. I'll celebrate with my family on Saturday. Then run the marathon on Sunday! I still question why they have the marathon on Thanksgiving weekend, it kinda spoils being able to stuff yourself with no regrets!

Looks like I'll be going down and spending the night at Ft Lewis tonight so I can get up SUPER EARLY and buy a flat screen TV for my wife. It's actually our present to each other, but she's the one who watches the most TV. If anyone reading is going to be down there as well, BEWARE! I'll be throwing elbows to get my TV! LOL I can find no better way to get into the spirit than to start the season off with some good 'ol combat shopping!

If you're just surfin' tonight while the turkey settles check out the Flight of the Conchords on YouTube. They are hilarious! I recommend 'Business Time', 'Hiphopopotomus', and 'If That's What Your Into'. I guarantee you will laugh!

Well, dinners ready so...

I gotta eat!

No comments: