Chris Davis was the lucky recipient of the autographed memorabilia package! He was also the highest donor which also won him the autographed Edgar Martinez signed plaque!
I'd like to again thank Chris and all who donated for making a difference in spreading the word about organ donation. Together we raised $3293!
I must appologize for the tardiness of getting the results up on the blog. Today was the first day that I had very little soreness from running the marathon. I also made a minor breakthrough with the web authoring program I am using to build my new website and got busy with that last night. I am hoping to be able to launch the website early next week beginning with the Poetry and Running pages. I also have an anouncement of a new, and fairly lofty, goal I am setting for myself. But no, I'm not going to leak it out tonight! You'll all just have to wait till I get the site up!
Till then stay safe and enjoy life, it only comes around once in a life time!
mk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you join LifeSharers you will increase your chances of getting a transplant. Membership is free at www.lifesharers.org
Post a Comment